They also learn what being a Kung Fu Martial Artist means
Past Week in Practice
Ba Gua Fundamentals class, 2nd Saturday of each month.
Bone Marrow Exercises this past week from the Shaolin Nei Gung Set.
Kwoon received a touchup
Student faces a longtime fear
70 4th graders learn about
What Martial Arts and Kung Fu Mean
Then we do some Tai Chi, with Sound Effects
Original Kid Swinging Artwork : Famous
Applying today’s podcast to your practice
Shownotes will have links to workshops and mentioned material
Click Image to get the Bigger View
Mentioned in Todays Podcasts:
Ba Gua : Carry the Teacup Exercises Workshop :
Incense Lighting Wednesday at 8:30 pm.
Saturday class 10-12am is Shiatzu (Japanese Acupressure / Massage) <Weather Permitting>
Chinese New Years Dinner Saturday Night : Pictures and some video
Saturday 2/28 at 9am is a Kungfu Tools and Conditioning Workshop.
How to use tools of Martial Arts : www.tibetankungfu.net/kungfutools
Audio from working with 70 4th graders
Applying today’s Podcast to your practice:
1. Recognize your fears, mental or emotional limitations. Adjust your expectations to where they are so small you have a chance, rather than being overwhelmed by the mountain you see.
2. Apply that to something like exercise, or weight loss, or meditation. I set up the Buddha in Bluejeans audio meditations so you can use that as 5-7 minutes intro’s to your program.
3. We all get embarrassed, feel like we failed. As a martial artist you expect to be challenged and expect difficulty. In life as well as forms, conditioning and sparring.
4. Put emphasis on your effort, let the performance change. If you are making errors, adjust and move on.
5. Practice being a better person first, and a better martial artist second.