Ba Gua Zhuang Sin Tien 8 Mother Palms Workshop Raleigh
The Bagua Zhuang Sin Tien (Before Birth World, Mother) 8 Palms Workshop is designed to introduce to the stimulating benefits and fundamentals of walking pa qua (ba gua).
This Taoist art has long been recognized as the Sister to Tai Chi Chuan, and is written that it represents the 8 Expressions (peng, lui, ji, an...) of the original 13 movements. For more on the background of Ba Gua .
These sessions are 2 - 2 1/2 hours in length and will introduce you to:
Circle Walk - Lake, Sky, Wind, Fire - Stand alone:
- Ba Gua Chi Kung Set to stimulate energy, improve flexibilty
- Increase waist integration with Rotate-Push Palm
- Twist-Like-Rope Tendon Changing Exercise
- Walking the circle with a Camel step
- Walk the Lake, Sky, Wind, Fire Bagua Sin Tien (Mother) Palms
- Ba Gua Chi Kung
- Waist Integration with Rotate-Push Palm
- Twist-Like-Rope Tendon Changing
- Twisting Long Bow Tendon Changing
- Lightening Stance Tendon Changing
- Mountain - Lightening - Spiralling Clouds - Rub Body Palms
Visit The Workshop Calendar. We will occassionaly do this in workshop in a One Day, 6 hour Intensive Ba Gua Workshop (with breaks). Contact us if you want us to come to you, or if you would like a One Day Intensive Here in Raleigh.
The Ba Gua Chi Kung is a system of 8 exercises that are sure to stimulate your energy, work flexibillity and balance. With an emphasis
- circular joint mobility
- torso flexibility
- strengthening the tendons
The walking of a 'health size' circle with proper footwork is excellent exercise. By walking the Ba Gua Circle with a camel step, the understanding of how to walk with balance and the sense of sinking to the earth is developed. Most students find that walking Bagua improves balance, stamina, and is great overall exercise.
The 8 Sin Tien Palms are used to develop:
- tendon strength
- open the meridian lines
- steppingg the circle
- improving balance
- centering the mind
What you will need:
- Sign Liability Waiver that you are clear to participate in Physical Activity
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Shoes that you feel balanced in, socks and bare-foot is also fine
- Bring preferred water (ie. Electrolyte). Water & hot green tea will be provided
- We recommend a notepad or notebook to jot down your personal observations
You will also have:
- Option to stop by Kwoon (Kung Fu School) during week for brush up, No FEE.
- Option to get Private Lesson on either what we have done, or going to do in next class at 25% off regular rate.
- Option to get our Gwa Qing Da Tibetan Kung Fu T-shirts for only $10
At Completion you will also receive:
- Class Enrollment Fee Coupon (Waives Enrollment Fee if you want to participate in Group Classes, Worth $50)
- Private Lesson Coupon - 25% Off Single Session
- You will have a set of Ba Gua that you can practice daily
See when the Next Workshop is scheduled: Calender of Events
If you want to learn this series in private, at your individual pace, Estimate 3 Lessons Per Workshop Payable Below.
If you want to offer as a 'One Day Workshop' at your facility, then just Contact Us. We do Travel, the fee is payable below. Traveling Expenses are not included.
Ba Gua Fundamentals | Sin Tien Mother Palms Workshop
Posted on Tuesday, August 17, 2010 at 5:10 PM by Sifu SmithEdited on: Monday, October 11, 2010 6:16 AM