Did you know that Kung Fu means the "Pursuit of Excellence"?
It is a sentiment and committment to make yourself better.
The most important step is to have an idea of why you want to learn Tai Chi and KungFu. I wanted to learn Tai Chi, because I didn't like who I was in my mid 20's, and needed to develop my own idenity. Other common reasons I hear :
- I want to improve my health
- I need to calm down my mind.
- I have to rebuild myself from the inside - out.
- I want to have practical self-defense skills
- I want a Philosophical Way to Practice Life
Study Tai Chi and Chinese Martial Arts With Good Folks, Just Like You
⇨ Schedule Your Free Introductionary Lesson
Or Call Us Today at : 919-792-8089
You will find a Traditional Chinese Martial Arts Cultural experience here. Our Center operates in the same way that Sifu David Chin offered us in the early 1990's. He explained this is the way SiGung Kuo Lien Ying and Master Mar Sik taught him.
What are some of the differences in our Tai Chi and Chinese Martial Arts Center?
- It is Family Oriented Center, Not a Commercial Center
- There are no contracts.
- You do not have to do bank drafts
- You can work out a flexible schedule to train, the school is open for you to train beyond class times
- You are not required to buy uniforms, or belts
- There are No expensive 'special' tests to prove you are worthy of moving forward.
If you would like to meet us, learn more about the Qi Gong, Tai Chi or Chinese Martial Arts we practice,
Sign Up or Call us < 919-792-8089 > for an absolutely free visit.