Perhaps The most important step is to know what you are practicing for, whether it is for calming life down, learning self defense, or other benefits of practice. This primary purpose may change with time, but here are some of the most common reasons I have found that folks want to learn the Chinese QiGong and Martial Arts :
- Better Health thru Qigong and Arts
- Calming and Centering the Mind
- Work through fears and past trauma's
- Reduce Anxiety and Depression
- Have a Philosophical Way of Life to Practice
- Get introduced to Medical QiGong
Others Want to Learn the Chinese Martial Arts for:
- Develop Self Defense skills
- Improve in a Sport - MMA, Wrestling, Football, Basketball
- Para - Military : Law Enforcement, Body Guard, Security
- Combat - Military Purposes
Knowing Why You Want To Practice Makes Sure We Are Effective in Your Training
Over 12 years in this facility, I offer the same environment that Sifu David Chin offered my classmates and myself around 1990. He explained this is the way SiGung Kuo Lien Ying and Master Mar Sik taught him. This tradition of learning Tai Chi QiGong and KungFu is what you will find here.
Our Curriculum focuses on providing you the opportunities, knowledge and skills that you require to pursue your goals.
What are some of the differences in our Familial Based Chinese Martial Arts School?
- There are no contracts, you can go month to month
- You do not have to do bank drafts
- You are not required to buy uniforms, or belts
- You can work out a flexible schedule to train, the school is open for you to train beyond classes
- Your Effort is Your Rank, not a belt, not breaking bricks, not a the ability to do a spin kick
- There are No expensive 'special' tests to prove you are worthy of moving forward.
If you would like to meet us, learn more about the Qi Gong, Tai Chi or Chinese Martial Arts we practice, just sign-up for an absolutely free visit.
Fill Out This Form To Get Your Free Private Lesson
Or Call Us Today at : 919-792-8089